The aim of the course:
From April 2019 your firm’s regulator will change from the current “Claims Management Regulation Unit” (CMRU) to the “Financial Conduct Authority” (FCA), and the course is aimed at managers and employees of Claims Management Companies.
The course is split into 8 modules:
- Who is the FCA and what does it expect of Claims Management Companies (CMCs)
- How will the FCA supervise CMCs and the consequences of getting it wrong?
- Treating customers fairly and vulnerable customers.
- Complaints handling.
- Marketing and advertising.
- Pre and post contract responsibilities.
- Financial crime.
- Ceasing regulated claims management activities.
- SM&CR – The Individual Conduct Rules.