Subjects covered by our elearning modules
Our suite of eLearning modules will complement your training plan and provide your staff with a modern approach to learning.
Our modules can be used as part of your induction programme for new staff as well as cementing information in your established team and checking their knowledge with regular assessments.
Our e-Learning course “Understand why and how the FCA regulate consumer credit firms” is CPD approved and will count for 5 points or 5 hours.
The overall aim of the course is to:
“Provide you with a clear understanding of how the Financial Conduct authority expects your firm to behave and conduct itself when dealing with your customers”.
The course is split into 7 modules.
The subject titles are as follows:
- An introduction to the FCA and its expectations of authorised firms.
- How the FCA monitors firms, and the consequences of getting it wrong.
- Treating customers fairly and the care of vulnerable customers.
- The role and the responsibilities of the Approved Person.
- Pre and Post Contract Responsibilities and “adequate explanations”.
- Financial Crime, Bribery, Corruption and Anti-Money Laundering